APD were engaged to provide Lighting Design within the Rosewood subdivision. Ipswich City Council specified all street lighting to be LED type & fully controllable, and for the lights to be owned & maintained by them. The Council employed the Energex Rate 3 tariff which uses the AS3000 rules & Energex specifications.
APD has extensive experience in provision of specialist lighting design solutions across Australia ensuring that our designs are compliant with our client’s specifications, the Local Government Authority (LGA’s) requirements and Australian Standard for Lighting of Roads & Public Spaces AS1158.
APD’s public and private sector clients include:
- Road/Transport Authorities – incl. Freeways, Bicycle / Pedestrian Paths;
- Councils / LGA’s – including Roads, Car Parking and Recreational Parks;
- Airports – including Runway Lighting;
- Power Utilities – including Zone Substation Lighting Design;
- Private – including Subdivisions, Sporting Installations.
The lighting services we provide:
- Street Lighting to AS1158;
- Private Lighting Design;
- Lighting Level calculations;
- Lighting Conformance Audits;
- Control Designs for Lighting Installations;
- Install and Commissioning of Lighting systems.
APD have the full suite of industry standard software to undertake lighting design for our projects including AGi32 and Perfect Lite.