APD has been engaged to provide full electrical engineering, project management and as built detailing for the Canterbury Road Braeside industrial Estate.
APD Engineering has extensive experience in the provision of specialist lighting design solutions around Australia for utilities, mining and land development infrastructure, street and roads, parks, sporting facilities and other public spaces. These capabilities extend to the implementation of LED lights and Smart lighting / Control Systems.
Lighting is an important aspect on all projects when planning infrastructure that requires consideration of many factors from the functional to the client’s aesthetic requirements.
We ensure that our designs are compliant with our clients’ specifications, Local Government Authority (LGA’s) requirements and Australian Standard AS1158 (both V and P Categories) and AS2560 for Sports facilities. To comply to these requirements, APD uses industry recognized software such as AGi32 and Perfect Lite.
APD’s public and private sector clients include:
- Road/Transport Authorities – incl. Freeways, Bicycle / Pedestrian Paths;
- Councils / LGA’s – including Roads, Car Parking and Recreational Parks;
- Airports – including Runway Lighting;
- Power Utilities – including Zone Substation Lighting Design;
- Private – including Subdivisions, Sporting Installations.
The lighting services we provide:
- Street Lighting to AS1158;
- Private Lighting Design;
- Lighting Level calculations;
- Lighting Conformance Audits;
- Control Designs for Lighting Installations;
- Install and Commissioning of Lighting systems.