APD were engaged to undertake all engineering services to enable the undergrounding of Western Powers Overhead network that comprised of:
- Optimization of HV/LV networks to ensure the most efficient design solution is implemented;
- Street lighting design using AGi32 software to meet AS/NZS1158 requirements;
- Selection and verification of new ground mounted equipment sites by GPR and potholing methods to meet AS5488-2013 requirements;
- Network capacity and voltage drop calculations;
- Undertake soil resistivity measurements and establish soil model;
- Undertake detailed Level 2 EPR assessments.
- Distribution Design Services inline with client requirements;
- Sub-surface service location to AS 5488-2013;
- ‘P3’ Category Lighting Design to AS/NZS 1158;
- Liaison with Local Government authorities and 3rd party asset owners;
- LV network design and optimization;
- Soil Resistivity Testing;
- EPR hazard assessment on 3rd party assets;
- Detailed Earthing design using CDEGS.