APD Engineering undertook power system studies, arc flash and protection scheme design associated with new 22kV HV Switchboards and 415V LV Switchboards as part of the Australind Titanium Dioxide Plant HV Distribution Upgrade.
In addition, we programmed and bench tested the arc flash and protection relays including development of relay logic. All works were successfully delivered as part of a planned shutdown ensuring ongoing plant reliability.
- Electrical Drawing Conversion;
- Arc Flash and Protection Scheme Design;
- System Modelling – SKM PTW;
- Load Flow, Short Circuit & Protection Studies;
- Arc Flash & Protection Relay Programming;
- Represent clients during HV & LV Switchboard FAT;
- Represent clients during HV & LV Switchboard SAT.