APD completed the following as part of the FY14-16 program:
- Feasibility assessment involved service connection and service extension (if required), construction cost estimate and preparation of construction drawings;
- Capacity assessment of the network and power station under current loading and 10-year forecast to determine requirement for upgrades;
- Scope and assess suitable solutions;
- Prepared Bill of Materials (BOM), cost recommendations and estimated timeframes for long lead items;
- For larger upgrades, prepare tender documentation and undertake detailed design for the solution including power station upgrades, modifications to the main switchboard, HV/LV overhead and underground distribution network design, protection grading and earthing system assessment;
- Provide technical assistance during construction.
- Planning analysis;
- Technical and financial evaluation of upgrade solutions;
- Engineering design and analysis for service connections and extensions and network and generator upgrades in line with Department of Housing Guidelines and Standards;
- Construction technical assistance;
- Project management.