APD were to survey the existing overhead assets and design the least cost technically acceptable solution to enable the council to install a footpath suitable for pedestrians and bikes along Forster Rd. This section of overhead line had many complexities including HV cables and switches and extreme offset structures due to the commercial properties along the proposed route.
- Electrical Supply Application Process (Contestable work –Zinfra / United Energy area);
- Survey of existing overhead line;
- Power line relocation design (8 poles) to Zinfra / United Energy Services Standards;
- Public Lighting evaluation;
- Complete Project Management (PMC / PM2) of Electrical works;
- Negotiations with the power utility and 3rd party stakeholders;
- Detailing of electrical assets;
- As constructed plans (AutoCAD) for electrical assets.