APD Engineering performed detailed site inspections at the Point Lookout Wastewater Treatment Plant to determine the adequacy of the existing Lightning Protection System (LPS) and earthing/bonding arrangements for the plant instrumentation. Compliance of the LPS and earthing system was assessed against the requirements of Australian Standards AS 3000 ‘Wiring Rules’ and AS 1768 ‘Lightning Protection’.
- Earth Grid Injection Testing and Fall of Potential Test;
- Earth Grid Continuity Testing;
- Review and evaluation of the lightning protection installations;
- Review and evaluation of the earthing and bonding arrangements for site instrumentation;
- Preparation of a site test report detailing the findings and recommendations.