BHP Billiton Iron Ore provided APD with potable water system information such as existing system drawings. Starting with this information, APD used the following methodology to prepare detail design and complete the project:
- Undertake site verification of old potable water system prior to the commencement of design;
- Undertake detailed design and software development to enable the integration of the potable water tanks and associated equipment into the plant PCS;
- Liaise with BHP regarding the particular design;
- Provide all equipment, personnel and other items necessary to commission the integrated system;
- Document, authorise and submit all specifications, drawings and test records to the client representative.
- Preparation of the detail design required to be approved by BHP;
- PLC & SCADA development, testing & commissioning;
- Liaising with the various stakeholders;
- Construction support;
- Site commissioning;
- Project delivery.