The challenge in this project was the size / number of switchboard assessments, and obtaining information on legacy equipment:
- Site data collection;
- Establish the ETAP model with legacy protection devices;
- Protection coordination and recommendation;
- Arc flash hazard calculations;
- Production of arc flash and shock hazard labels;
- Training of FMP personnel on arc flash hazards and interpretation of labels.
- Site Data Collection;
- Short-circuit Study in ETAP;
- Protective Device Rating Evaluation;
- Protective Device Coordination Study;
- Arc Flash Hazard Assessment and Warning Labels;
- Onsite Personnel Training.